A fresh and fruity summer delight
- Cream whipper
- 3.5 dl (10 fl. oz.) sweet cream
- 1 dl (3.3 fl. oz.) strong espresso
- 0.5 dl (1.5 fl. oz.) sugar syrup
- Strawberry puree
- Fill the refrigerated espresso, the cream and the sugar syrup into the whipper.
- Close tightly, shake and insert cartridge.
- Shake vigorously 8 to 10 times.
- Refrigerate until you use it.
- Fill a little strawberry puree into a glass and top up with the frothed espresso cream.
- Decorate with a strawberry or a coffee bean.
- There’s your delicious espresso dessert!